Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tees into Treasures

  
Like many Americans,
I have an ass-ton of t-shirts.
  
However,
there are some that no matter how many
Spring-Closet-Cleaning-Sessions I conduct,
I simply cannot bring myself to part with.
  
Here are my favs that made it through (yet another) year :)
  
But I was finally was able to narrow-down-a-dozen 
that I felt represented "me to date" 
which I had made into a t-shirt quilt 
through this great little company called,
Tees into Treasures. 

I think it turned out pretty great!

High School sports stuff, my class of '99 graduation tee, Michigan memorabilia, Kappa Kappa Gamma, my favorite T from Florence, Gnome love, SpongeBob love, Chicago, New York, Obama and Ireland... Life has been good to me :)

2 comments:

Megan Murray Elsener said...

Totally love the quilt!

Cordt said...

Is there any chance you still have that cheesasarus rex shirt? And would you sell it?