Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Canada, eh?!


I told my campers that I would be gone for a few days because I would be visiting the country directly above the United States. 

So I asked, "Does anyone know what country that might be?"

After which Harlow raised her hand and immediately shouted out, "Heaven!?"

Little did I know, she was actually right...

If I could canoe my way back to the Pacific Northwest, I'd be buckling up my life jacket right this minute. As soon as recovered from the wedding awesomeness, there will be a very long heartfelt post about my new-found feelings for our neighbors above and my adoration with Vancouver  & Victoria.  

To Heather & Mark, 
Thank you beyond thank you for introducing me to this wonderful part of the world. Thank you for sharing your INCREDIBLE wedding week with us all; and thank you, most of all, for inspiring everyone there by your unconditional love and encouragement for one another. May we all be so lucky!

Heather & Marks Wedding Week / Aka: Perfection, eh!?!

No comments: