Monday, April 22, 2013

Congratulations, Jeff & Alanna!


LOVE
   
BLISS
  
Years ago when I started Zippidy Do Da
I thought to myself, "What if I just write about all the 
good things in life? Only the great stuff!" 

Well this post would count as EXACTLY that :)

There are only a handful of people I have met in life that are as great as my best buddy, Jeff Van Hooser. He is a walking embodiment of "the good things" and someone who changes peoples lives for the better, simply by being present.

It is no surprise to me that Jeff has become a Doctor (CONGRATS, AGAIN!) and it certainly is no surprise that he married a woman who is equally kind and wonderful (...and beautiful and brilliant!) 

CHEERS TO A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS,
ALANNA & JEFF!!
 

Thank you for the honor of including me in your big day. It goes without saying we all had a BLAST! I look forward to a lifetime of a million more ah-MAIZE-ing memories together :)

XOXO

No comments: