Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Wine & Words" Wednesday


Confession: 
I know it's officially summer
and therefore I should be at a ballgame, 
or on a fun roof deck, or doing something social
(and/or actually putting in the effort to date a dude...
but that's a topic for a whole separate blog ;)

It's just that when I get home from work,
and it's mid-week, and I'm totally wiped, 
there is absolutely nothing better than 
curling up on the couch, 
wrapping up in a snuggle blanket 
and getting lost a great book :) 

Admittedly after a while 
the combination of words and wine 
are like a straight dose of ambien,
but that's half the appeal...

I mean, let's be serious, 
what girl doesn't want to fall asleep 
dreaming that she's Katniss Everdeen 
and has the choice between two total hotties?!?

No brainer ;)

MAY BOOKS I LOVED

   

No comments: