Tuesday, June 19, 2012


When I started this blog, 
it never seemed difficult to find the time to post 
every single week, without fail. 

Now a days...
not so much :S

Note to self
Don't forget to share about:

- Mother Daughter Book Club
(and a "highly intellectual" conversation about poop)

- Sandbox Summer Camp
(and giving a company wide presentation entitled,
"How to be a GREAT party guest!")

- Movie in the park night
(and how a kiddie pool can double as a cooler)

- Father's Day with the whole extended fam

- Our Chicago Sport & Social summer soccer league
(and why you should never take 12 years off a sport)

- My "mudroom makeover"

- Thoughts on digital cameras
(and why I can't seem to hold a relationship with one)

- Preparing the Let's Bev online store
(be sure to check it out in late July)

- Fiiiiiiiive new beautiful babies born this month!
Welcome to the world...
Sienna, Maeve, Brody, Hudson & Evie :)

- T minus FOUR days until Italy
(whhaaaaaaat?!!? omgomgomgomg)

Once upon a time, 
I used to sleep...
    

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I hear ya sistah! Have a SPECTACULAR trip to Italia!! I want every detail. And then, I want to figure out when we can schedule your trip a bit further east... ;)
XOXO