Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Hello from Machu Picchu"


Stephen & Kendra went to Peru to celebrate their one year wedding anniversary, and so my parents and I thought we'd live vicariously through their trip ;)

While eating at a Peruvian steak house over the weekend, my dad spotted this mural at the restaurant and immediately asked the waiter to take our photo. 

The conversation went as such: 

My Dad:
"Impy! Let's take a picture in front on the Machu Picchu painting and send it to SJ & Kendra!"

Me: 
Correct

Dad: 
"Here, hold the menu so they know we're at a restaurant"

Me: 
"I'm fairly certain they will pick-up on the fact that we're not actually in Peru..."

Mom: 
"How do I use my iPhone to take the picture?"

Dad:
"Impy come on, hold a menu up!" 

Mom: 
"Say 'Queso'!" 

Me: 
IS THIS REALLY MY LIFE?!?!?!
 

Mom: 
"Gracias! Now how do I send this from my iPhone? I can never see because the buttons are so small..."
   

No comments: