Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mother Daughter Book Group Goes Painting


Was so fun to take a break from the books 
and test our skillz on the canvas. 
  
Unfortunately, I must have left my talent at the office
(and Cody & I may have each had a 40 en route on the Metra)


[details, details]
 
but somewhere between paint brushes, I took a left turn (slash stroke) and decided to F  the whole instruction part and made Regan a belated gift for her birthday instead :) 
   
We both love Winnie the Pooh, 
so I went with a favorite quote
in hopes the thought would count
(more than the outcome ;)  
  
Here's what it was supposed to look like: 
  
And here's how my 
not-so-VanGough version:
turned out
  
I hope she likes it :)
  
Gotta give a shout out to TipsyPaint --
if there's one close to you, 
DO IT TO IT!
  
Here's how everyone else's turned out...
soooooo impressed!
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will love it. I can't wait to see it...And you!! xoxo