Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Highlights

  
Day drinking while watching
Michigan womp on Nebraska

 Watching Livie show-off her new "hiding" spot :)

Catching up with Jess and hearing all the latest 
ha!lariousness that little Miss Harper brings to life :)

The smile on 'Drea's face from this perfect Kodak Moment 
 that April sent us from Disney World :)

Receiving these two pieces of digital awesomeness 
as "Scorin' Soren"
and baby Christian 
"prepared" for Da Bears game. 
  
Cracking up at how positively edible Stella is:
  
Seeing Camille's first "teeths" come in!
  
And last but not least, 
attending Connor's 1st birthday party and 
living vicariously through his very first 
"cupcake experience" 
Priceless!

Although I'm admittedly no where near ready 
for the responsibility of a child 
(or a dog for that matter), 
I absolutely ADORE my little friends 
and the wonderful people in my life 
who created them :)
    
To my besties with babes, 
please keep the picture texts coming. 
I love getting them!
    

No comments: