Sunday, October 16, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS KATE & KENNY!!


Oh me oh my oh me... I think it's difficult to write about Ireland in one post, and the same goes for Kate & Kenny's absolutely beyond spectacular wedding :)
  

I may or may not have been the party guest to say aloud, 
"This is the happiest day of my life!" 
To which everyone replied, 
"Well that would make three of you." 
Hahahahahaha
  

For real though, it was such an honor to be a part of this celebration on behalf of both the bride and the groom. Kate & Kenny are genuinely two of the most incredibly intelligent, kind, caring, and beautiful friends that I have the fortune to know. And to think about how they found each other in a city the size of Manhattan, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it!
  

There was so much love in the room it was impossible not to smile throughout the entire evening :)
  

Kate & Kenny, you are radiant! I adore you both and cannot thank you, and your families, enough for the overly generous weekend of events.
  

When can we do it all over again?!?!
    

Cheers and please don't forget that you ALWAYS have a place to stay in Chicago :)
     

All my love and bestest, 
~Your unofficial photographer     

PS: Not to fear! Knowing it would not be cool to publish all ~200 pix from my real paparazzi album, I've scaled it back a bit for the blog ;) XOXO

Kate and Kennys BRILLIANT Wedding
  

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love it Stace! Thank you!