Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank You


Doesn't seem possible that it's already Wednesday...
on Sunday night I had every intention to write personal (gushingly appreciative) thank you cards to every single wonderful friend and family member that attended 
my Grandma Stella's service. 
  
But instead, after the last guest left our house, 
I found myself zoned out on the couch with my mom, 
with our feet up and Bud Lights in hand. 
  
Was such a bittersweet day -- 
I'm still catching myself smiling and 
simultaneously choked up just thinking about it.

Yesterday I received an unexpected sympathy note from my landlord which for whatever reason, was the icing on the cake. 
  
I am so entirely grateful to be back in Chicago
surrounded by such an overwhelming support system of love :)
    
Incredibly thankful = me
      

No comments: