Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lost Crates

   
When I found out about the latest Sandbox portfolio company called Lost Crates, I was psyched!
  

A monthly subscription to receive a customized crate 
filled with journals, pens and premium paper products?!
Ummm. Yes. Please. Where do I sign?
  

My fantastic colleague, Danny, heads up this awesome operation as "Chief Crate Officer" and I not-so-secretly
LOVE his job title :)


So let's get straight to my crate, shall we?!?
  
Since I wouldn't be home to sign for the package I asked for it to be shipped to Sandbox. Funny part is, as they're still getting up and running all the crates are made here, so the guys devised a lil' scavenger hunt which went as such:
  
I got back to my desk, only to find... 

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE SMILE ON MY FACE!
You have to understand, this is my idea of heaven :)

So I bolted downstairs
 to the bulletin board
 and found my next clue!

Off to the hallway baño aaaand...
 BAM

Hahahaha, a short and sweet hunt...
To find this awesomeness :)

I thanked the boys who are already hard at work to create
next months brilliance

 and immediately opened my crate!
  

Grace, one of the fabulous Summer interns made mine which also came with a personalized thank you note from Danny. Such a cool touch... I hope all the other subscribers think the same.

Inside I'd gotten (based off of the personality quiz each member takes ahead of time) the following items: 
click to enlarge
  
A ~$43.00 value for just $38.00 a month...
Who could ask for anything more???
  
Cannot wait for my next surprise in August!
THANK YOU, LOST CRATES
   

No comments: