Thursday, June 2, 2011

Uno de Juno

6 months down!

WOW

My 2011 thus far, has had it's ups and downs. 
But last night, when I couldn't fall asleep (per usual), 
I got to thinking that the pro's have most definitely 
outweighed the cons and that life really is good :)

Milestones to date...

January
Finished the UCB writing program and actually
performed comedy on stage in New York City!
Soaked up every last minute of an AMAZING chapter in my life. 

February
Moved back to Chicago. Changed jobs. Settled In. Overcame a "slight" case of seasonal depression (in combo with admittedly, very much missing Manhattan and those within it)

March
Experienced Austin, TX for the first time. LOVE.
 Rang in Kate's big 3-0 in Denver & Breckenridge.
Consumed green beer for a week straight.
Figured shit out. 
Developed a new idea for a company I hope to start.
Got happy again :)

April
Celebrated loads of birthdays and baby showers.
Found a GREAT new j-o-b.

May
Got situated at Sandbox.
Scored an incredible sister-in-law!

Guess it goes without saying, I'm seriously 
psyched and ready for the second half of the year.

BRING IT :)
  

No comments: