Monday, May 16, 2011

Andersonville Wine Walk


Yesterday was the perfect storm of awesomeness!

My friend Steve and I had a full day long friend "date" and it was honestly the best Sunday I can ever recall having in Chicago :)

We met at 9am to get our butts kicked at Yoga Sculpt class (highly recommend!) and didn't speak the whole walk home because there was no energy to be had.

Since we live three blocks away from each other, I have the absolute fortune to trade Steve wine for laundry. He actually has a washer and dryer in his apartment (jealous = me!!) 
LOVE

Once the boring Sunday chores were done, we hit up the Clark 22 bus to head to Andersonville to caffeinate and indulge in one of the best brunch spots my taste buds have ever been... M.Henry, you complete me :)

I had the bacon wrapped baked eggs with polenta and mixed greens, which should really be called "PERFECTION ON A PLATE - PREPARE TO SALIVATE!" But that's just one suggestion ;)


Double Love
  

3pm came before we could even get to ordering the rosemary potato flatbread so we took it to go and headed to pick up our tickets for the Andersonville Wine Walk! Let me tell ya, if there was such a thing as a triple rainbow, this would be it :)

Steve and I had the mission to each meet a boy while drinking and shopping (wishful thinking ;) 

and even though we were not successful on that front, it was hands down one of the most fun events I've ever had the pleasure to attend...

Drinking + art galleries + vintage thrift + flower shops + unique whatnots + some more drinking = YES.PLEASE.THANK YOU.
DON'T MIND IF WE DID!


Sunday Funday! Andersonville Wine Walk

No comments: