Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Way to go, BOYS!


This week I was entirely WOWed by a few of my buddies who have all worked so hard to take an idea, and actually make it happen. I'm so incredibly inspired by, and proud of, each! 

In no particular order of accomplishment, 
my wholehearted KUDOS go out to...

Casey McGrath in NYC for producing his very 1st full feature film :) Talihina Sky will make it's debut at the Tribeca Film Festival this year and I'm counting down the minutes to get there to see it!
Way to go, Casey. UNREAL

My many congrats go out to Tony Sacco in Chicago for not only being a proud new dad (oh yes, and working full time) yet still managing to create his own side business to bring a personal dry cleaning and delivery service to the West Loop. Can't wait to spread the word this week once the site is officially live!! WOOHOOO

And last but most definitely not least, 
I'm so psyched for Anthony Neville in Bandon, Ireland for starting his own Sports Tour company! Counting down the minutes to my 30th birthday trip in September to get over to Ireland and catch a Rugby game (amongst many other adventures planned!)
WAY TO GO DUDE. So excited for you guys :)

***
Now if I could just figure out what to do with my life ;)
  

No comments: