Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TV Tuesdays


Confession: 
My Tuesday nights electively consist of the following,
and I've finally decided to stop being embarrassed about it.  

The dinner of choice changes, but the fact that I sit on my couch with a box of Kleenex, while eating carry-out and weeping over  
is a usual constant.

I then proceed to make or return a couple phone calls, 
tell whomever I'm speaking to that "I have a cold",
and when the sniffles go away and Tivo has recorded 
I do it all over again!

Then to ensure the puffy eyes go down,
I hit up a little Showtime OnDemand
and enjoy every minute of 
and 

As a result, every Wednesday morning I double check with the
go-to barista at Starbucks as to how my eyes look before I walk to the el. She now knows my vices and we bond over how much we love the little boy (Max) on Parenthood
Ahhh, TV Tuesdays...
Me likey you :)
 

No comments: