Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Thank You More Please...


I've been anxious to see the new flick
...kinda just an awesome title in general,
which made me think about all the good things 
I haven't had time to blog about.
 
Good things, like yummy restaurants and bars 
that have definitely made me say "more please"
to Chicago, over the course of these last 6 weeks :)

FOR AFFORDABLE FRENCH

and it's adorable better half

FOR FUN

I love me a great dive bar, 
so my personal vote would go to Rossi's 

But the girl in me does enjoy a great view, so for a classy twist,
I gotta confess that I really liked the rooftop bar at The Wit

FOR B.Y.O.B

You truly cannot go wrong at Caro Mio
the pasta literally melts in your mouth!

And Terragusto was really super yum as well

but if I were to pick my favorite place to bring a bottle of wine to for dinner, it'd definitely be Sushi Para II 
for the $18.99 all you eat special. DELISH!

Needless to say, 
I keep my kitchen very clean
by getting out of the house ;)
 

No comments: