Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beyond "SUPER CUTE"!


One day I found this...
 
and thought to myself, 
"I can't imagine giving this to anyone else on the planet, but T$"
and she loved it so much :)

And then she and her handsome hubby created this...
and I just love her so much!

So when I received the text with both of our gifts together, 
there was no other emotion in the world to feel aside from 
heart melting happiness :)
I LOVE YOU CAMILLE ARGIA!!

One day you will know how truly blessed you are to have such INCREDIBLE parents. In the meantime, keep sportin' that cape -- because you're pretty darn incredible yourself :)
 

2 comments:

Megan Murray Elsener said...

Hysterically adorable!

Teresa said...

Thanks Aunt Stacers! xoxo, Camille

You are so beyond talented when it comes to gift giving. If there were an awards show for gift-giving you'd be Steve F-ing Spielberg. Miss and love you!