Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend: 1 Me: 0


I'm currently sitting in front of my laptop wondering how the F
it could possibly be 7:30pm and I can't quite get ahead today.
Allow me to confess that the wknd sure didn't help my cause...

Sooo happy this brilliant bestie came to visit
while her hubby was at the Combine, but I think
we'd both agree we may have over did it :( 

Dinner upon her arrival Friday night with some of the funniest women I know to exist, was most definitely a highlight. Yet so was shopping and feasting at Toast, catching a little Black Swan action in the afternoon to recover, and then onto loads of laughs and polka dancing at the one and only Chicago Brauhaus
where there might have been some of this,
this, this, 


 and this as well --

but I need to stay employed for as long as humanly possible,
so enough about that.

Sunday we got to see two of the most beautiful babies in the Windy City (hooray for Livie & Wade!) and to catch up at
The Breakfast Club with their equally beautiful mamas :)

Then just when I thought I'd fully re-hydrated, 
Natalie Portman made me burst out the water works.

Man almighty, I JUST LOVE THE OSCARS!!!

 Dear Weekend, 
Fair well and thank you :)

Dear Detox, 
Hello. I'm back. And thank you even more!
 

1 comment:

Hutch said...

AMAZING weekend - miss you much already! xoxo