Sunday, February 20, 2011

One SUPER Saturday :)


Yesterday was one of those spontaneousness days
where I woke up with no set plans,
and enjoyed every minute of what happened next.

When I called Stephen & Kendra, they happened to be around the corner picking up Justin - so she asked if I wanted to go to the Butler b-ball game at UIC, and off we went! 

First stop, Taylor Street to hit up Conte di Savoia  
only to be introduced to the best prosciutto sammy 
my taste buds have ever met :) 

And although my crush went Pro early,
it was still fun to see the Bulldogs win --
but not gonna lie,
I more so enjoyed the half-time show...
This chick literally kicked 20 bowls up in the air and then
caught them on her head WHILE RIDING A UNI-CYCLE!! 
I want to hire her for my 30th birthday. 
Seriously

We had a couple beers after and when the boys wanted to go nap, Kendra & I walked over to the Lincoln Park Zoo 
to enjoy what was left of the sunny-sun-sun :)

Kinda wild knowing I live a mere 6 blocks from this small "cat"
WO!

Then we drove up to the burbs to visit our Aunt, Uncle and cousins in Libertyville -- got to say hello to baby James
before he went to bed,
and got to say a quick "Happy 40th Birthday" to Mike!

On the drive home my brother asked 
how I'm liking being back...
Believe me when I said,
"No complaints" :)
  

No comments: