Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday!


Thought I'd share some likable 
sights I snapped this week :)

I like that this is still up in the L.E.S
and that not one d-bag has graffiti'ed over it.
Happy Holidays, indeed!

And I really like it that these neighbors on 2nd St still have their lights up & that they got together to do this in the first place :)

I like passing street art and seeing that random peeps only continue to add to it. Admittedly I've now one less silly band, 
but it was totally worth sharing ;)

And I very much like the view from our office window when the Bryant Park Zamboni does his/her thing to clean the ice. 
Kinda makes me wanna go skating over lunch except that knowing me, after a few successful laps I'd get all confident and try to
"shoot the duck", then proceed to 
fall several times, and would have to spend the rest of the work day with swamp-ass... 
DISLIKE

No comments: