Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Full Circle


Last night I finished packing the boxes of
everything I won't be needing for these last ~10 days.
And as I was labeling a full box of "Gnome Shit"
(repeat: a WHOLE box)
I received the one millionth text asking me
if I'd seen the trailers for: 

Although it will forever irk me that I didn't write this screenplay, 
it makes me smile that for whatever reason, 
my little gnome "friends" helped provide a warm welcome 
to New York (see post belowand are ever present 
for my transition back to Chicago ;)

Kinda fun when life comes full circle...

Meant to be :)

( 2/9/2008)

Admittedly, I am not a very religious person … I’ve never “seen God” or been “kissed by an angel” in the middle of the night.

But I do believe in spirits and especially in signs … signs that subtly show up in life and provide affirmation that you are in fact, on the “right track”.

Some may call them “chance”, “coincidence”, “a twist of fate”, or just “luck” … but I call them signs.

I had MANY doubts about leaving Chicago … until I walked down my new street this afternoon only to discover this mural:
I really am home ;)

****


No comments: