Thursday, December 23, 2010

EATALY


Although I haven't written and/or sent any of my Holiday cards, I'd be remiss to forget to post about my newfound love for Eataly

I now know why the lines have been around the corner since it's opening in September -- this 54,000 sq ft brainchild 
is truly not to be missed! 

A bookstore, cooking school, a food emporium of awesomeness, 
seven restaurants and mozzarella made on the premises...
How could you NOT love this massive gem?!
 

We ate dinner at the pizza and pasta section and
as I was having a serious moment with the caprese salad, 
one of my besties told me she was expecting and I nearly
cried from the overload of greatness happening all at once!!

Cheers to Oscar Farinetti, Mario Batali, 
Lidia Bastianich and Joseph Bastianich...
You complete me :) 

No comments: