Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Mel... Who are ya?!?


Confession: 
I get more excited than one probably should, 
upon receiving real mail :)

So you'll have to try and understand my roller-coaster of emotions,
when our very first Christmas card of the season arrived in the form of this lil' gem

After tilting my head like a confused puppy,
I turned to Alyssa and asked,
"Umm, do you know this rather creepy character?"

As she looked equally perplexed,
we proceeded to read the back together:
Happy Holidays from your 
Central Regional V.P - working 4 you.
Mel

After busting a gut with laughter (and pondering what company it is that has graciously promoted this man to the prestigious status of Vice President)
we were faced with the following predicament:

Do we keep this this Christmas treasure for our viewing pleasure?
or 
Do we walk over to 20 Clinton Street 
to deliver it to it's rightful owner?

Knowing it is in fact a federal offense to keep someone else's mail, we've chosen the latter. But not gonna lie...
I kinda wanna meet the person that knows this mysterious Mel. And then I kinda wanna ask if we can keep it until someone else sends us a Christmas card, so I don't feel so sad that I was left off his mailing list ;) 

1 comment:

Emily said...

HAHA - for one second I thought maybe this came from a VP at RN. ;)