Thursday, November 11, 2010

Inside the Actors Studio with James Franco


First things first... 
A major massive THANKS! to our
ever fabulous friends, Sam & Jami Brown 
for allowing us the opportunity to be within drooling distance 
of the also ever fabulous, James Franco

and James Lipton :)

Since Mr.Lipton has the proud fortune to be the Godfather of the beautiful Brown sisters -- Sam & Jami have the fortune of getting tickets to his TV show, Inside the Actors Studio :)

And since they were not able to make it last night,
Alyssa & I were the lucky-ducks who had the absolute honor
to be offered their seats... 
Ummm, YES. PLEASE. THANK YOU!
(i snuck a pic with my phone before they came on...shhh!)

As if James Franco isn't just fun to look at,
I thought he was even more awesome to listen to. 
The interview lasted 2 and a half hours and I never once lost interest -- James Lipton's questions were fantastic and the answers were honest, oftentimes hilarious, and always inspiring.
James Franco is not only a great actor, but he's a perpetual student -- with four Masters programs under his belt, he's now getting his PhD at Yale.  I mean, seriously?!

If I can accomplish a fraction of what he's already done in my entire lifetime, I will be thrilled. Meanwhile, 
I'm anxious to see

3 comments:

kcijones001 said...

Did you stay for the interview after the interview?

Stacey Hall :) said...

Hey Casey! No, we did not stay. Were you there as well? I thought it was awesome :)

kcijones001 said...

YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED!
He answered all the famous James Lipton questions, answered audience questions and then signed autographs and let you take photos.
It was a great interview. he's sweet.