Monday, November 1, 2010

The Freshman 15


Dear Mom & Dad, 

I love college! This Fall has been SO much fun :)

I've made lots of new friends in the dorm. They are all super cool. 

But I just can't figure out why I seem to be gaining weight :(

I mean, I am eating sensibly...

and I'm definitely staying hydrated...

So I used your my money to see a wizard nutritionist

and she/he said that this is very normal for us freshman girls - 
and that I should be thankful that I don't have bigger problems,
like many others do...

So at least I've got that goin' for me, 
which is nice!

Anyways, just wanted to write to let you know that I'm drunk safe and I really love college -- I never want to leave!

Please feel free to come visit send money anytime you'd like :)

Love, 
Stacey

4 comments:

Emily said...

hahahhahah - I love it! Such an awesome costume!!

Max said...

Bwahaha!! more please

Sadia said...

SO awesome!!

Megan Murray Elsener said...

hysterical. one of your best yet!