Thursday, October 21, 2010

Everything's Gonna Be Alright :)


Not gonna lie, I've been a lil' flustered since the acquisition about the "what's exactly next" part of my career-life.

Don't get me wrong, Change and Uncertainty are two of my besties, but I don't often like hanging out with them both at once... three's a crowd ;) 

Yesterday (while in a secret spell of anxious-nervousness)
my Dad saw me stewing over my laptop and said,
"Impy -- let's go for a bike ride through the farm and then to Jimmy John's -- t
hey have great roast beef!"

(He's a very simple man... LOVE)

And I gotta tell ya, it was just what the doctor ordered :)

Because at the end of the day,
"Life's what happens while you're busy making other plans"
~John Lennon

 


2 comments:

Nicki said...

Amen! Love the photos and on a side note, I haven't had Jimmy John's since college- YUM!

Unknown said...

"Jump and the net will appear" :)