Friday, September 10, 2010

Seattle Bound


It's somehow been 7 months since my last work trip to Issaquah; so it goes without saying that I'm anxious to get back!

On Monday we will FINALLY begin testing a system that has been in development for months, so I'm super psyched to cross the T's and dot the I's to get it up and running.

But even before that happens,
there are sooo many things to look forward to!

Tomorrow is the big day for my absolutely awesome co-worker/friend, Danielle. She has worked SO hard planning this wedding and I just know it's going to be incredibly special...
Not to mention, an insanely good time :)

And I cannot wait to see this little man,
who has since learned to walk.
So exciting!

There are several new hires who I cannot wait to meet in person
and I'm counting down the
minutes to hang with my nutty team.

Although it may not sound like the most exciting Friday night plan, I'm even looking forward to the plane ride after work.

I need to finish reading
Little Bee for Book Club,

and rented City Island just in case my brain goes on strike ;)

Lots of pics and Washington whatnots to follow!
In the meantime, HAPPY FRIDAY and
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND :)

No comments: