Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh the places we've been!


While in San Francisco, I'll be the first to confess that I
had
many more than one moment of sincere nostalgia --
feelings that I'll spare for another post, because at this time
it would be more like a book of gushyness given the
insane amount of respect I have for my teammates. 

Looking around the room at all of our matching computer bags,
I got a little choked-up thinking about the last 2.8 years ...

Both personally and professionally, WHAT A WILD RIDE!

With all the excitement surrounding the last few days,
I know I should turn the page to "Oh the places we'll go!"
but I'm still just feeling incredibly overwhelmed with gratitude 
for what we've been through. 

And when I say "we"
(for the purposes of this post)

I mean me and my trusty companion:
Because in the last 2.8 years, there hasn't been a single trip that I haven't brought him on -- the blessing and the curse of an internet start-up ... that being hired as a remote employee I've learned that I can pretty much do work from anywhere ;) And with that,

Oh the places we've been!

Chicago, IL
Michigan City, IN
Ann Arbor & Harbor Springs, MI
Milwaukee, Madison & Lake Geneva, WI
Cleveland, OH
Seattle, Issaquah & Maple Valley, WA
San Diego & San Francisco, CA
Scottsdale, AZ
Boston & Cape Cod, MA
New York City & Long Island, NY
Mystic, Darien & Danbury, CT
Westfield, Orange & Atlantic City, NJ
Okemo, VT
Happy Valley, Pocano & Philadelphia, PA
Washington, DC
Potomac, MD
Miami, FL
Savannah, GA
London & Sussex, England
Paris and the Loire Valley, France
Geneva & Lausanne, Switzerland

There's so much in store for our team at this time -- which is all super great -- but with how fast everything in my life changes, I just feel I owe it some time right now to simply feel great-full :)

No comments: