Friday, September 24, 2010

The Candles


Last night we went to see
the Candles
at
Rockwood Music Hall and holy hot damn,
they did exactly that ...
they rocked

I got hooked on this band because I've had the absolute pleasure to get to know the ever talented, Josh Lattanzi, over the last few years in NYC. He is a brilliant musician, a warmhearted soul, and a fantastic husband to my friend, Rebekah :)

Recently I was made aware that Brooklyn Decker
also loves the Candles
so I now officially have ONE thing in common with a supermodel. Score!

Confession: I'm positively straight but I'd totes touch a boob over a bikini top for Brooklyn Decker. Just sayin'

Aaaand I digress, per uuuuu'sh ...

Moral of the story, if you haven't checked out the awesomeness that is their album, go do it to it! 


HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!

No comments: