Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mental Whip Cream :)


After work last night I had a major case of the Mondays ...
Was still in recovery from an absolutely awesome weekend in Philly, and trying to digest a ton of new changes/neat additions with work stuffs. Needless to say, I was in need of a little dose of
mental nothingness
.

So I walked over to Whole Foods, made a yummy to-go box, and ate dinner by my lonesome with my feet up in the last row of the Sunshine Cinema to enjoy and laugh at every moment of the movie, Babies :)

I swear it's not just because I'm female that I loved this Focus Feature. The cinematography is so beautifully done that the screen is straight up eye candy -- and the babies are so incredibly funny you cannot help but to belly laugh at many parts :)

Although I'm not ready to take on the responsibility at this point in my life, it made me feel so happy for all my friends who have little ones in their lives. What a joy!

No comments: