Thursday, May 13, 2010

Confession:


Yesterday I had the privilege to attend the Landmark Ventures 2010 Media Technology Summit. Murti, the co-founder of Peanut Labs, was a featured panel presenter and let me tell ya, I was one proud Nut watching him up on stage :) I've always admired the brilliant minds of the guys behind our ever growing start-up, but I'm not gonna lie -- when the man who invented Google Analytics spoke, I pretty much wanted to french kiss his brain cells!

Can you even image what it would be like to think like that?!?
Clearly I cannot.

So I just wanted to put a major
kudos it into the universe to all the "tech geeks" out there who do what they do. Because without peeps like these, I wouldn't be able to simply press a button to publish this post. And let's face it, the blogosphere just wouldn't be complete without a lil' Zippidy Do Da in it. HA! Toootally joking

No comments: