Thursday, May 27, 2010

Appointment Week


Every year I try to schedule all my annual doc/dentist appointments/check-ups during the same week -- this way I do not forget when I went, and I when I need to go again next.
(
This system works very well for my pea-brain)

Yesterday at my general physician apt, our convo went as such ...

Dr. Ho: Stacey, it's great to see you again! How've you been feeling? Anything new I should know about before we begin? Recent illness, changes in cycle, potential pregnancy --

Me: You have to actually have sex for that to happen, right? ;)

Dr. Ho:
Always a jokester. Yes, that is correct. So I can assume you are not currently expecting?

Me:
Affirmative. For real, I'm feeling good. My dentist just filled 2 cavities but that's my own fault for considering candy to be a food group. And when I went to donate blood last time the nurse told me my iron was too low so I've been eating spinach like Popeye. And other than that I'm just trying to work off some of this Winter weight gain and drinking a little less on the weekends. Oh! This was crazy -- on Saturday I was at Battery Park and almost got bit by a squirrel but dodged the bullet -- rabies averted!

Dr. Ho:
(now shaking his head) Aaaanything else that pertains to your general health before we begin?

Me:
Ummmm, no. That's all I got.


Oi, thank goodness for employee health insurance so they all have to except me as a patient ;) Hahaha

No comments: