Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thanks, Uncle Sammy!! ;)


This little tax payer found out she over paid the good ole' government, and will actually be getting monies BACK this year!

(insert shock, awe, and countless smiles here)

YAHOOOOOOOOOO :)

So, like a good American, I opted to put my pretty pennies
right back into the economy ;)

In all seriousness though, I genuinely can't think of a more uniquely incredible local establishment to support then
Casa de Rodriguez

It's much to my dismay that this Stanton Street gem will be closing it's doors tomorrow :( but I'm SO super thrilled for the success that lies ahead of them when they re-open next month in CHICAGO!!! Woohoooooo :)

As soon as I know the deets as to exactly where the store will be,
I'll be sure to pass along right away!!

In the meantime, a big giant thanks goes out to Frances for not only hosting a fantastic Trivia Night at Donnybrook, but even more so for asking me to tag along to pick up her masterpiece waiting across the way afterwards at Casa de Rodriguez.

A super
humongous THANKS goes to David for designing and creating such unbelievably stunning head-ware. Your presence will be sorely missed in the neighborhood but I will think of you every time I rock my new fabulous hats. Can't wait to visit the new location when home again in the CHI!

Safe travels and all the very best to you and your beautiful family :)

No comments: