Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pizza, pasta, and a whole lotta pretty people


Last night a big group of us went to din-din at
to celebrate the bdays of our fantastic friends, Nick & Bari :)

I knew Pulino's was going to have great food,
but holy wow, the whole restaurant experience
pretty much exceeded my wildest dinner dreams!

We were first greeted by the host,
and I couldn't take my eyes off him because I'm serious,
he looked identical to the human version of a Na'vi
I wanted to ask him what Pandora was actually like,
but fortunately, refrained.

I thought the whiskey-lined walls were eye-candy enough
but not gonna lie, when Ed Burns & Christy Turlington walked in
accompanied by Brian Williams and his wife
I kinda eeeeeked a little.

Allow me to state for the record that watching a super model eat pizza, is straight up fun ;)

For real though, celeb sightings aside,
I enjoyed every moment of this dinner amongst great friends,
and I would highly recommend trying this new yummy spot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(S) NICK & BARI!!

No comments: