Thursday, April 8, 2010

Phone #s I Won't Be Transferring ...


Unfortunately the charger port on my Crackberry broke,
so I had to get a new celly :(

Problem being,
that meant I had to physically transfer all of my #s
because the USB cord wouldn't connect either.
Double bust!

Not gonna lie,
I had to laugh at some of the digits I've deemed
"worthy" over the last several years ...

Here are a few names (as entered)
that didn't make the cut to transfer:

Do Not Call
Do Not Answer
No Clue
Super Tall Guy
Friend of friend person
Pizza Pizza Pizza!
Dairy Queen
The Liquor Barn
Petting Zoo Rental Service
Professor Soup
Andy the Mailman
Tim the Bartender
Naas the Crazy Cabi
Not a Gnome Yet
Worst Snuggler Ever
Shower Rod
White Chizzle

Oi!
I fear someday when the time comes,
my funeral's gonna be a little something like Big Fish ;)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

HOLD ON! I personally take serious issue with Shower Rod hitting the dirt. Can't you keep him around in the event you decide to remodel your BR? Plus, you could have beautiful baby remodelers someday.