Friday, April 9, 2010

My New Chest ;)


No, I didn't get a boob job. Even better,
I got my very own TREASURE CHEST!!

Yep, yep, yep!

When I saw on Facebook that a friend was actually looking
to
give this gem away, I acted immediately.

Not gonna lie, wheeling this bad boy home was quite the experience. Several pedestrians asked if they could help me
but I was too afraid they might steal my
gold ;)

Why do I need a treasure chest?
Well, the fact of the matter is that I don't.

Why did I want a treasure chest?
Well now, that's a horse of a different color!

Obviously all aspiring pirates should have one.
And since I fall into that category,
it seemed like a "must"!

Besides,
it's just fun to put things in it ...
like my roommate ;)

Hahahaha

Happy Friday friends!!

2 comments:

CBeck said...

is that charli's??? i'm going to hide various forms of booty in it

Stacey Hall :) said...

Yes, it's Charrrrr-li's :)
(said in Pirate tone)