Thursday, April 22, 2010

Best Paycheck EVER!


Chase Bank rejected my last paycheck because my signature was so sloppy they called to say it did not match previous records.
(as if no one's ever signed a check while hungover before)
Annoyance.

So I said to the lady,
"For serious?! By all means, if some stranger ever wants to
DEPOSIT monies into my bank account ... LET THEM!!"

She did not find that so funny ;)

Anyways, the ever fabulous Peanut Labs finance department mailed me a new paycheck, which arrived looking as such:

After I peed laughing, I went straight to Chase to sign and deposit, this time in person.
And when she asked me for my license, I handed it to her --
while sporting the 'stache :)

You could hear crickets ...

Why do the Chase Bank people not like my funnies?!?!

Bust!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Stace, do you think the bankteller might have thought you were about to hold-up the bank?! haha You are the only person in the world that would go into the bank in costume for fun and not to rob it ;)

Stacey Hall :) said...

Bahaha! I promise I didn't walk into the bank with the mustache on ... I simply put it on when the bank teller asked me for the check and looked down to process it. In my next life, maybe finance people will like my funnies :)