Friday, March 26, 2010

So that would make me a "sink"?!?


It was SO nice to spend the week with my nutty co-workers at the ARF Conference. (Being on the opposite Coast from both our offices can often times get lonely.) So I truly enjoy every second of their company when we get together in NYC!

The other night I was hanging out with the fabulous Baillie & Heather (ya know, just solving all the world's problems over a couple Coronas ;) and the topic of babies came up.
Baillie and her hubby have been married almost two years now and she said, "I'm not in a rush for babes. Right now we're both kinda loving the 'D.I.N.K' phase."

My eyes lit up as I LOVE learning new terms!
Clearly my silence and deer-in-head-lights gaze
lead her to immediately inform me of what this stood for ...

"You know, 'Dual Income No Kids' "

Brilliant!

But then I thought to myself,
"Hmmm, so that would make me a 'S.I.N.K' ?"

Yet another glimpse into my seemingly bleak life path ;)

Hahahaha

No comments: