Monday, February 8, 2010

Gooooooodmorning!


All last week, while staying with Em & Greg,
I had the absolute pleasure to wake up to this lil' munchkin :)
All the coffee in Seattle could not make me a morning person,
but the moment I saw Deacon smile ... I was up!

Talk about instant happiness :)

Not to be totally
cliché,
but I truly can't believe how big
he's gotten!
Who could not just love this little man?!?!

I've never been shy to say how proud I am of my friends,
but to ALL of you parents out there
(and those with babes on the way)
HOORAY FOR YOU and WAY TO GO!
I'm so happy for/proud of you all
for creating and raising such little bundles of joy :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhhh...he misses you already!!!! (And so do I) Good thing you are coming back soon!

HM said...

All the coffee in Seattle could not make me a morning person ... now where I have I seen this before? :) Love it! And baby Deac'!