Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Favorite Things (January Edition)


For your reading pleasure ...

Fiction:

Non-Fiction:

Fun :)


Musical Awesomeness ...


Ingrid Michaelson's latest:


"Must" Haves ...
Ok I know this sounds strange but some brilliant human has invented THE best scalp massager on the planet. It's a must have, believe me!
So they don't necessarily need to have a rainbow flare,
but a trusted pair of Wellies are a
must as well!


Best Yummy Snack ...
It's like you're actually biting into apple sauce!


Best Random Whatnots ...

The Kirkkland pen that looks like a pencil :)

Porcelain paper plates!
Don't be fooled, they are totally breakable ...
believe me when I say that

And last but not least,
Gnome-Soap-on-the-Rope ...
Obvi!

2 comments:

Megan Murray Elsener said...

Officially the best head scratcher in the world! And I loved "The Help."

Chik said...

My sister Juli gave Kevin Outliers for a gift and we both loved it! Agree 100% with the rec.