Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Avoiding Life = Me


There is so much I needed to do last night ...
  • Return my mom's multiple phone calls
  • Return other phone calls
  • Call my Grandma Stella
  • Update reports for work
  • Get a head start on month-end billings for work
  • Work out
  • Grocery shop
  • Do laundry
  • Mail engagement card
  • Mail baby gift(s)
  • Upload/share pix from wknd
  • Blog about Lad & Lesley's domestic partnership :)
  • Blog about Melissa Hall's 30th birthday!
  • Edit the new chapters of a book I'm working on
  • Offer to help out with 10 yr High School reunion stuffs
  • Make dinner plans with friend I haven't seen in forever
  • Yada, yada, yada ...

But what did I do instead?!
I turned off my Crackberry
and turned on the movie "Big"
solely to laugh at the two best scenes ever made :)

I figured life's to-do-list wouldn't miss me for a night ;)

No comments: