Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All Company Meeting ... Take TWO!


Once a year our whole team gets together in San Fran :)
Mind you, there are only 25 of us,
and the company is only all of 2 years old,
but it's a "Work hard. Play hard" operation
and the 2nd annual all-company meeting was a hit!

I finally had the opportunity to put faces to names with
all the new fantastic peeps that have recently come onboard
and I can proudly say that everyone I met was SO awesome.

To all the new Nuts,
WELCOME :)

To my fellow not-so-new Nuts,
it was SOOO great to seee you all again!

Peanut Labs has come a long way,
and maybe I'm just drinkin the Kool-aid,
but I love a lot of things about working for a start-up ...

There's something to be said about a young culture

That the founders remain well under the age of 30

and not-so-long-ago had zero credit history!

That there are still only 2 offices ...
oh ya, and remote peeps like me ;)

I love that a paper airplane flying competition
is not out-of-the-ordinary :)

And that Peanut Labs shot glasses
are more abundant than staplers ;)

But most of all, I genuinely enjoy
working with SUCH smart people!

I love the ambition and drive
to help a start-up succeed
because it makes me actually want to
wake
up and start :)

No comments: