Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Flutter Flutter ...


Last night Melissa Hall and I met for a late dinner after work.
And since it's still remotely warm out,
we sat outside at a table in front, only to look right
to see Josh Harnett and his girlfriend
smokin' cigs on the sidewalk directly next us!

Confession:
I'm not usually one to get totally star struck,
but when Josh Hartnett was filming "Wicker Park"
when I was living in Chicago in 2004,
I very much hoped we would run away together
to make
multiple squinty-eyed babes
and live happily ever after :)
Just saying...

But for real though,
it wasn't so much Josh that I was baffled by;
what was totally shocking to me
was how skinny his model girlfriend was!
I mean seriously,
we're talking hides-behind-lamposts-skinny.
Liiiiiike, made-her-cigarette-look-fat type skinny.
SKIN.NY!
(Josh Hartnett & Sophie Lie in NYC last month)

After they walked into the bar
I fully enjoyed every bite of my dinner,
thanking my every lucky star
that it's not my profession to look good ;)

No comments: