Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thoughts on my Mom


Confession
:
I get uuuber frustrated with my mom because
well, it's pretty much a fact that all she wants in life are ...
"Grandbabies!!"
(liiiiike, I should have popped them out yesterday)

It irks me to the point that sometimes I feel like lying
and telling her that I'm a suuuuuper-raging-lesbo!

But then I cool my jets,
and realize that my mom,
after hearing such a thing,
would only begin to plan the greatest
Commitment Ceremony ever!
(and then hand me invitro/adoption paperwork immediately)

So basically
either way,
I'm screwed
(no pun intended ;)

The thing is,
at the end of the day,
"Sues" just may be the most supportive human on the planet.

And I know that if I'd met her back in the day,
we totally wouldda been friends.

So I feel incredibly lucky that we are now.
And that I have her on my side, always :)

I love you Momsta!



Xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does this ring a bell :P

http://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny