Monday, August 17, 2009

Expert Vagabond = Me ;)


Have you ever wondered who in their right mind
would pick the "Casual Traveler" line
when facing the challenge of airport security?

I mean,
I can very much understand the line for the
"Group/Family Travelers" ...
That one's pretty self explanatory

And I can fully relate to the "Expert Travelers"
because I proudly place myself in this line every time :)
(insert pat on back here, teehee
)

Note: there are very few things in life I'm good at.
But last-minute-packing and
bolting to the airport just in-the-nick-of-time
are on my seemingly short list o' talents ;)

I digress

But seriously,
who are these people who consider themselves to be
"Casual Travelers"...

Are they all stoned?
Did they win the lotto?
Do they not know where they're going?

Someday I'd like to meet one of these leisurely nomads
and ask if/how/when I can score me some Xanax

Kidding!
Kinda


Anyways, all jokes aside,
I'm working with my fellow Nuts from Issaquah, WA this week
and wanted to be sure to say hellooooooo from sunny Seattle :)

No comments: