Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You Can Dress Me Up but Take Me Nowhere ;)


Little by little,
all of digital evidence from the wknd in Miami is surfacing
and I cannot stop laughing at all the ha!larity
from the bachelorette festivities :)


Last night Rachie called me and said,
"Can you pleeeeease just pull up picture #24 really quick
so we can talk about the
orange alien in the background?!"

Exhibit A:


(No, I have no clue what "dance" move that is that I'm doing)

Ya see, what I love about my besties
is that they are literally all able to look
past my horrid behavior
to laugh about the little things ...

Ummm,
"little things" like the
fact that there was a
gender-suspicious orange extra-terrestrial at the club that night!

(Please feel free to continue to examine the martian in Exhibit B)


(Hmmm, apparently I know how to "break-dance")

Riddle me this ...
Where do these creatures come from?!?!

Did Tarzan lose Jane?
Why isn't he/she carrying a bow-and-arrow?

This little break-dancer remains perplexed ;)
  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Question: are you BREAK-DANCING????

Stacey Hall :) said...

Yes, correct ;)
Hahaha

Anonymous said...

sure scared the lady on yer left..