Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs Kavanagh!


Being home this past weekend was just what the doctor ordered :)


My mom turned 60 (craziness)
and Erin Sullivan (aka "Sully") got married ...

Double wammy!


It's always an adjustment
when your girlfriends change their last names,

but I must admit that Erin's will be most difficult to get used to ;)

Reason being, it dawned on me over the weekend
that Sully and I have been friends now for over 20 years!
Wow

That's two-plus decades of giggles ...
From riding Schwin bikes to each others houses
(but first asking my parents if I could cross Lake St by myself ;)
to exchanging "Baby-sitters Club" books
(no joke, Sully had them ALL!)
to the (not so) victorious "Green Slime" AYSO soccer season(s)
Lyons School, Pleasant Ridge, Springman Jr. High
Drivers Ed, Glenbrook South, countless trampoline chats,
High School dances, Gilson Beach sunrises,
Glenview House debauchery, the list goes on ...

I may never have the opportunity to create as many wonderful memories with Mike as I have with his beauuutiful bride, but I am so happy for the two of them to spend the rest of their lives creating a million more together :)

To the new Mr & Mrs (Sully) Kavanagh,
Congraaaatulations again
and thank you soo much for such an awesome night!


PS BTW,
My feet still hurt from dancing ;)

Xoxoxo


No comments: