Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too Funny ...


Alyssa came home tonight and thought that the
yellow rose pedals were bowls of potato chips ... Admittedly, I couldn't help but to die laughing when she mindlessly attempted to eat one!

Coming from someone who once ate a tulip bulb, I felt so badly that I did not forewarn her sooner that they were flowers :(

Because tulip bulbs taste like chalk.
And chalk tastes like dog biscuits.
And please just take my word for it, that I would not recommend eating any of the aforementioned "edibles"

(PS BTW, I would also highly recommend that if/when your best-friend-from-birth dares you to wear your dog's invisible-fence collar around your neck ... do not, repeat NOT,
do so and then run across the line ... Holy. Hell. Not. Good! No fun. Repeat: not fun
whatsoever!)

No comments: