Friday, January 16, 2009

My Macedonian Christmas :)


Since Alyssa & I don't exactly have our acts together,
we agreed to celebrate "Macedonian Christmas" this year

A) Because she is in fact, Macedonian
and
B) Well, because their Christmas falls on January 7th,
and neither one of us got around to buying each other gifts
before we left for the Holidays ... woops!

Sidenote: We really meant to celebrate on January 7th,
but we both kinda missed that deadline too ...
double wooops!


Looking at the remnense, one would think
it was an exchange between a 2 and a 7 year old buuut,
it was however, the exchange between two 27 year olds

The Walkie-Talkies were a hit,
and the inflatable beer bottle ring toss
is sure to be as well come Super Bowl Sunday :)

Confession:
The DVD of Goldfish swimming in a bowl

could be my new favorite "movie" ever made!
It's like we have little Jawz back again ;)

I'm overly anxious to read my new book called
"I Live Here"
a four part story which I fully plan to devour
on my plane ride to San Diego tonight!!




With all the coverage and proximity to the Hudson River plane crash, I didn't sleep all too well last night ... So on a sentimental note, I just wanted to take a sec to wish everyone a wonderful, healthy, and very Happy Friday :)

No comments: