Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where Have All the Meatheads Gone?!?


I was talking to my brother and his gf about my "love life" ...


The conversation went as such:

Steve: Ace, have you met any cool guys in Zoo York?
Me: Some, ya. I met this guy a few weeks ago but "I was a little too much for him to handle"
Steve: Why do you say that?
Me: Oh, ummm, because he blatantly told me, "I was a little too much for him to handle". Could be that I accidentally busted his nose with a shower rod. But for real, it was a total freak accident! Also, could be because he was Jewish...for whatever reason, Jewish guys never like me-like me. Go figure...
Kendra: Seriously, only you!
Steve: Ace, you just need to find yourself a nice "209"
Me: What's a "209"?
Steve: You know, a nice, solid, meaty, 209 pound dude
Me: Stephen, finding a boyfriend is not like shooting a deer!

But it leads me to a question I ask myself constantly in NYC.
In all serious, where are all the meatheads?!?

I walk around Chicago and fall in-love left and right!
Swarms of friendly, chubby, crock-pot owning, beer guzzling, average intelligent dudes ...
But where are they all hiding in "Man"hattan?!?

Nameless (yet inquiring) minds would like to know ;)

1 comment:

van said...

Most of the meatheads are at my gym in Royal Oak. Seriously, it's absurd.